Forms & Documents

Development Documents

All permits for development within the municipal boundaries for the City of O’Fallon will be handled through the Community Development Department for the City of O’Fallon. The permits listed below are for the O’Fallon Shiloh Valley Caseyville Fire Protection District. If you don’t see what you are looking for, please call us at (618) 624-4515.